Become the best at home barista. Whether you are entertaining guests or treating yourself to a special treat, ignite your coffee experience with this at-home espresso tonic recipe! Our team has been busy in the kitchen cooking up new flavorful recipes for you and your loved ones to try all summer long. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Peach Basil Espresso Tonic Ingredients:
- 1 espresso shot (we like to use Single Origin Peru on our Espresso Machine)
- 1 oz of homemade Peach Syrup OR Wabry Organic Peach Syrup
- 8 oz of Tonic Water
- Basil for garnish
Homemade Peach Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup of fresh peach juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup water
Step 1: Make the Syrup
- Combine peach juice, sugar and water into a medium size pot and set to medium heat.
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Let the syrup cool completely and place into a glass jar or container for storing
Step 2: Pull a shot of espresso
- If you don’t have an at-home espresso machine, follow this quick recipe to brew a mimic espresso shot
Step 3: Fill cup with ice
Step 4: Combine syrup and tonic water in glass
Step 5: Pour espresso shot over the tonic water
Step 6: Garnish with basil and enjoy!