Coffee + Dads go hand in hand, make this Father’s Day special with brews and the bbq. We know how much Dad’s love a strong cup of coffee in the morning, but how about mixing it up and making an all new recipe with your Pachamama Coffee for the grill.
This easy to make recipe will be sure to impress Dad, Grandpa and all your guests hanging out for Father’s Day and all summer long. You’ll just need a few simple ingredients from your cabinet and Pachamama Coffee: Farmer’s Blend
- 2 tablespoons finely ground Farmer’s Blend Coffee
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Use immediately on steak, chicken, or your favorite meats or store in an airtight container for future use!
We recommend letting the rub marinate on the meat choice in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to let the flavors soak in. Cook meat to your preference and as directed by food safety standards! ENJOY!
Wow! This recipe changed my grilling game!